Hello, We are AmstelNet and we are growing FAST! We need a lot of new people to reenforce our teams. We are are looking for people just like you! People who are fun, hard working and who crave a challenge and would like to join our teams in Amsterdam and New York City.
Senior Business Development Representative
This is a key growth position that is responsible for delivering on revenue and sales goals.
- Drive awareness of AmstelNet Technologies
- Identify and inform key prospects
- Overseeing issue resolution and managing communication between AmstelNet and the customer
- Increase overall sales through coaching of account manager staff
- Continuous implementation of best practices
- Data analysis to identify areas of focus in assigned territory
- Recognizing opportunities for Performance Coaching, product upgrades or additional sales
A Masters degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in marketing, sales or Communication. In the absence of a degree, directly-related job experience in business-to-business sales and account management, where proven knowledge and a number of work years may offset the degree requirement.
In addition to the education outlined above, at least 5 years progressively responsible experience in the marketing software industy. A proven track record of building and maintaining effective customer relationships in order to meet or exceed established goals for product sales. Requires a results-oriented individual who is able to achieve and strive to exceed individual and department sales goals. Demonstrated strong organizational abilities. Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Onboarding new customers to AmstelNet Technology
- Educate and introduce best practices of the benefits of AmstelNet technology to their business
- Drive customer engagement of AmstelNet technology and its business impact
- Create a targeted approach to current customer base
- Ensuring consistent touch points to drive customer success through
- Developing positive relationships with clients
- You communicate clearly, write well, and speak eloquently in English
- You can explain technical stuff to the non-technical
- You're comfortable communicating in person, in writing, on the phone, and in a web conference
- You are able to effectively manage your time and work-life balance
- You can work with your team to share ideas and promote a positive culture
A Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in marketing, sales or Communication. In the absence of a degree, directly-related job experience in business-to-business sales and account management, where proven knowledge and a number of work years may offset the degree requirement.
Are you a naturally curious and passionate person? Do you have strong problem solving skills? Do you have the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment? If any of these apply to you keep reading!
We are seeking an Entry Level Developer who will be responsible for Designing, Developing, and Delivering software modules and components of varying size and complexity.
- Work in an informal, collaborative culture where your talent is valued over a role title
- Work alongside incredibly talented developers and product managers
- Work as a part of an Agile team to implement product enhancements
- Create the design specifications for development from approved business cases
- Execute unit and system testing of the design once the solution has been developed, and work closely with other team members to successfully deploy the code to production
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and application through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation and problem resolution
Skills & Requirements:
- Knowledge of SQL Server or similar RDBMS and good understanding of SQL
- Knowledge of object oriented design
- Knowledge of .NET, C#, Java or an OOP language
- Basic knowledge of development tools (eg. IDE's, debuggers, code repositories)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields
Please do not take our requirements with a grain of salt! If your skill set does not match our basic requirements, no worries - keep developing those skills and come back when you feel ready. We will be waiting for you!
Digital Marketing Analytics Analyst
The Digital Marketing Analyst leads marketing strategy projects across the full spectrum of marketing strategy offerings. It drives thought leadership and business development initiatives and serves as trusted advisor to key decision makers, both externally and internally. Additionally, it provides analysis, forecasting and reporting that informs and improves the effectiveness of the planning, execution and optimization of marketing strategy and online programs. This position manages the full analytical project lifecycle, from business development to final delivery, connecting optimization metrics to the strategic intent of campaigns and underlying business objectives.
Develop deliverable frameworks and guide development of core marketing strategies, including:
- Pilot Program Development
- Customer Segmentation Strategy
- Web/Domain Strategy
- E-commerce/POS/Pop Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- SEO Analytical Support
- Social Listening & Campaign Performance Monitoring
Support Ongoing Operation of Digital Assets
- Manage the full analytical project lifecycle, from business development to final delivery, connecting optimization metrics to the strategic intent of campaigns and underlying business objectives.
- Operate A/B Tests on website / other assets
- Operate continuous improvement projects in conjunction with business owners against existing digital assets
- Web / Mobile:
- Actively monitor digital channels for success and opportunities to improve.
- Recommend improvements
- Assist with SEO monitoring / reporting
- Build out reporting
- Assist with Social Monitoring / reporting and listening efforts
Reporting & Analysis
- Inform business of overall stats / regular reporting and distribution
- Develop dashboards for various initiatives
- Build interfaces between Digital Marketing IT / Data Science for strategic initiatives
- Produce and deliver reports / dashboards
- Serves as trusted advisor to key decision makers, both externally and internally.
- A Bachelor's Degree in communications, business, mathematics or related discipline. Master's degree preferred
- Five or more years of related work experience
- Reporting & Analytical Tools
- Google Analytics (advanced, certification helpful)
- SiteCore Experience Analytics
- Experience with Search Analytics Platforms
- Tableau Experience